Chairman: Councillor N Sherwood
Venue: Virtual Meeting, Microsoft Teams
Time: 2 pm
Email address: email@example.com
2. Declarations of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests and Personal or Personal and Prejudicial Interests, significant contact with applicants, objectors or third parties (Lobbying) and Whipping Arrangements (if any).
3. To take the minutes of the meeting held on 29 July 2020 as a correct record and authorise the Chairman to sign.
4. Major Planning Application
5. Planning and other applications for determination by the committee.
6. Diversion Order 2018, FP47, New Holland - Report of the Director: Operations.
7. Any other items, which the chairman decides are urgent, by reasons of special circumstances, which must be specified.
Note: All reports are by the Group Manager - Development Management and Building Control unless otherwise stated.