Chairman: Councillor R Waltham MBE
Venue: Virtual Meeting via Microsoft Teams
E-Mail Address: email@example.com
1. Declarations of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests and Personal or Personal and Prejudicial interests.
2. To approve as a correct record the minutes of the meeting of the Cabinet held on 27 July 2020.
3. COVID19 Reopen and Recover - Update - Report of the Director: Governance and Partnerships.
4. COVID19 - Public Health Update - Report of the Director of Public Health
5. 2020/2021 Q1 Financial Monitoring and Medium Term Financial Plan - Update – Report of the Director: Governance and Partnerships.
6. Humber Leadership Board and Local Enterprise Partnership - Report of the Deputy Chief Executive and Executive Director: Commercial.
7. North Lincolnshire Youth Offending Service - Progress Update – Report of the Director: Children and Community Resilience.
9. Any other items which the Chairman decides are urgent by reason of special circumstances which must be specified.