Chairman: – Councillor Robinson
Venue: Function Room 1, Civic Centre, Ashby Road, Scunthorpe
Time: – 6 PM
2. Declarations of disclosable pecuniary interests and personal or personal and prejudicial interests and declarations of whipping arrangements (if any).
3. To take the minutes of the meeting of the panel held on 1 December 2016 as a correct record and authorise the chairman to sign.
4. Public speaking requests, if any.
5. Community Governance Review – Consultation
5.1 To discuss the consultation questions
5.2 To discuss the method of consultation
5.3 To agree the consultation timetable
6. Added Item (if any).
7. Any other items that the Chairman decides are urgent by reason of special circumstances that must be specified.
PRESENT: – Councillor Robinson in the chair.
Councillors Gosling (Vice-Chair), Ali, J Davison and Wells.
The panel met at the Civic Centre, Scunthorpe.
54 DECLARATIONS OF DISCLOSABLE PECUNIARY INTERESTS AND PERSONAL OR PERSONAL AND PREJUDICIAL INTERESTS AND DECLARATIONS OF WHIPPING ARRANGEMENTS (IF ANY) - The following members declared personal interests –
|Member||Minute||Nature of Interest|
|Councillor Gosling||57||Member of Gunness Parish Council|
|Councillor Robinson||57||Member of Epworth Town Council|
No whip was declared.
55 MINUTES - Resolved - That the minutes of the proceedings of this panel held on 1 December 2016, having been printed and circulated amongst the members, be taken as read and correctly recorded and signed by the chairman.
56 PUBLIC REQUESTS TO SPEAK - There were no requests received.
57 COMMUNITY GOVERNANCE REVIEW - The Chairman facilitated a discussion amongst the Panel Members on the consultation element of the Community Governance Review. Members paid particular attention to the information required from the consultation, the method of consultation and the timetable to be followed.
Resolved - That the final arrangements for the Community Governance Review consultation be considered at a future meeting.
58 ADDED ITEM - There was no added item for consideration at the meeting.