Chairman: Cllr T Foster
Venue: Virtual meeting Microsoft Teams
Time: 10 a.m.
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Declarations of disclosable pecuniary interests and personal or personal and prejudicial interests and declarations of whipping arrangements (if any).
3. To take the minutes of the meetings of the panel held on 10 February 2020 as a correct record and authorise the Chairman to sign.
4. Public speaking request (if any).
5. Education in North Lincolnshire - discussion with the Director: Learning, Skills and Culture and the Director: Public Health
6. Childhood Emotional Health and Wellbeing - draft action plan
6.1 Discussion with representatives from North Lincolnshire Council and North Lincolnshire CCG,
6.2 Consideration of comments to submit to Cabinet (if any)
7. Added item (if any)
8. Any other items which the Chairman decides are urgent by reason of special circumstances which must be specified.