Chairman: Councillor Robinson
Venue: Virtual Meeting Microsoft Teams
Time: 2.00 p.m.
2. Declarations of disclosable pecuniary interests and personal or personal and prejudicial interests and declarations of whipping arrangements (if any).
3. To take the minutes of the meetings held on 20 February 2020 and 6 July 2020 as a correct record and authorise the Chairman to sign.
4. Public Speaking requests, if any.
5. Financial Support During the Pandemic
5.1 To receive a presentation from the Director: Governance and Partnerships and Director: Business Development.
5.2 Next stages.
6. Added Item, if any.
7. Any other items that the Chairman decides are urgent by reason of special circumstances that must be specified.