Postponed, date to be rearranged
Chairman: Councillor Evison
Venue: Virtual Meeting Microsoft Teams
Time: 2:00 pm
2. Declarations of disclosable pecuniary interests and personal or personal and prejudicial interests and declarations of whipping arrangements (if any).
3. To take the minutes of the meeting of the panel held on 14 July 2020 as a correct record and authorise the chairman to sign.
4. Public speaking requests, if any.
5. Added Item - Neighbourhood Action Teams - Original Concept, Current Provision and Future Role.
5.1 To consider an added item submitted in accordance with the council’s Procedure Rules by Councillor A Davison.
5.2 Discussion and questions with Mick Gibbs, Director of Children and Community Resilience and Stuart Minto, Principal Officer - Safer Neighbourhoods.
5.3 Next stages, if any.
6. Places Scrutiny Panel – Future Work Programme and Priorities.
7. Any other items that the Chairman decides are urgent by reason of special circumstances that must be specified.