Chairman: Councillor Evison
Venue: Virtual Meeting
Time: 2:00 pm
2. Declarations of disclosable pecuniary interests and personal or personal and prejudicial interests and declarations of whipping arrangements (if any).
3. To take the minutes of the meeting of the panel held on 6 October 2020 as a correct record and authorise the chairman to sign.
4. Public speaking requests, if any.
5. Humberside Fire and Rescue Service Consultation - “Your Safety, Your Fire and Rescue Service”
5.1 To receive a presentation from officers from Humberside Fire and Rescue Service.
5.2 Discussion and contribution to the Humberside Fire and Rescue Service Consultation - “Your Safety, Your Fire and Rescue Service
5.3 Next stages, if any.
6. Added Item (if any).
7. Any other items that the Chairman decides are urgent by reason of special circumstances that must be specified.